Facts that affect our future
The following facts will show how important the introduction of Freement and the Smart Liberator is for the world, people and the economy.
- In the Netherlands, we produce approximately 15 million cubic metres of concrete each year. This leads to emissions of 3.5 megatons of CO2 per year.
- Therefore, this is 1 metric ton of CO2 emissions per metric ton of concrete.
- 80% of these emissions come from the production of cement. This is approximately 1.7% of total CO2 emissions in the Netherlands.
- On a global scale, 5% of CO2 emissions come from the cement industry. The damage to the environment due to concrete production in the Netherlands is therefore 3,500,000 x 50 euros (soon to be 62 euros) = 175,000,000 euros (soon to be 217,000,000).
- The specific weight is approximately 2,400 kg/m3. This means that a metric ton of concrete causes environmental damage to the tune of 20 euros (soon to be 26 euros).
So take a big step into the future. Pre-order your Freement now!Do you want to know more about us?